Hilton Akron Fairlawn
3180 W Market St, Akron, OH 44333
Double Tree Akron Fairlawn
3150 W Market Street, Akron, OH 44333
July 11 - 15, 2017
The Schedule of Events and the Registration forms will be posted here soon. Check back.
Northeast Ohio's SUMMIT COUNTY is full of wonders!
With blimp sightings almost daily, Summit County is home to LeBron James, the world headquarters of Goodyear International, test grounds to Lockheed Martin's border surveillance blimps, and Goodyear's Racing Tires.
One can wonder.if "SUMMIT RACING" - NASCAR'S performance equipment supplier- can bring MGers back down to earth.
Selecting activities from a long list of options, either pre-arrival, during, or at departure, will inspire most to come early and stay late.
A partial listing of area attractions includes:
- touring one of the Concourse de Elegance sites,
- Stan Hywet Mansion & Gardens - home of Goodyear's founder, F.A. Seiberling,
- the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame,
- Cleveland lndians Baseball,
- Kent State's renowned Fashion Museum,
- the Bridgestone/Firestone World Golf Classic,
- Air Force MAPS Museum,
- the All-American Soap Box Derby,
- Blossom Music Center - the Summer Home of the Cleveland Orchestra,
- the First Ladies Museum,
- Cuyahoga Nat'l Park's vintage Scenic Railway train,
- The Great Blue Heron Rookery on the Little Cuyahoga River,
- the Pro-Football Hall of Fame,
- or simply kicking back and tasting every flavor of Strickland's original frozen custards.
Northeast Ohio also boasts of being the HOT SPOT for artisan craft beers such as Great Lakes Brewery The Thirsty Dog, and Hoppin' Frog, to name a few of our favorites. Then, there's the SUMMIT MALL shopping experience opposite our hotels with UPS close by. WOW !!